Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving and our becoming.
-Dallin H. Oaks

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Return Missionary in list form


First 6 Days back from my mission in List form
Yes… my brother got married 3 days after I got home. Best welcome home ever!!!

Day One: Wednesday
Mall, Mission release, family reunion & welcome home Party at my house!!!!
 







Day Two: Thursday
Temple for Laura <3, get bridesmaid shoes, wedding rehearsal dinner & first date from being home off the mission.



Day Three: Friday
Ihop with grandparents, pack for college, go shopping for bachelorette party gift, then go to bachelorette party, have sister time with Laura crash in bed.




Day Four: Saturday
My brothers Wedding!!!!, Temple, reception, then elephant bar and grill reunion with my friends, dessert with friends come home and crash.




Day five: Sunday
Church (stake conference), singles ward, chill with friends, come home to family, hmmm… its kinda hazy now…. OH baptism at singles ward, and then… my first kiss back from the mission.

Day 6: Monday
Say goodbye to my family and dog, Fly to Salt Lake City Utah, Miss my first day of school, Chill with mission buddies, drive to Rexburg Idaho and get there with a few hours of time before class starts on Tuesday. 

As for the awkward stages of being a return missionary... i dont think i had time for it. So there it was, and i was fully immersed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment